- 5 pcs. okra, sliced diagonally in 2 (optional)
- 5 pcs. string beans, cut 2″ long
- 2 pcs. medium eggplants, sliced horizontally, 2″ long
- 2 pcs. small gabi, cubed (optional)
- 3/4 cup malunggay leaves
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 pcs. medium tomato, sliced
- 1-2 pcs. green chili (pang-sigang)
- 1-inch ginger, sliced thinly
- 1-2 pcs. medium fried/grilled fish, shredded(optional)
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
- 3 cups water (more if desired)
- salt to taste
- In a deep pan, add in all vegetables except for malunggay leaves, together with onions and tomatoes, place it on low fire and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add water as soup base and add in fish sauce, let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Add more water if desired, add salt and simmer for another minute or two and lastly add in malunggay leaves just before serving.
Credits to: pinoycook.info