- 1 lb. pasta
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 big onion diced
- 4 tbs butter
- 1lb. chicken breast cut into chunks
- 2 t Italian seasoning / Italian herbs
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets (fresh is better)
- 4 tbs all purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3/4 Parmesan shredded
- Cook the Pasta according to the package (mine said 9 minutes) in a pot.
- Add 4 tbs butter to a pan and cook onion, garlic and then chicken. When chicken is not pink anymore add broccoli until cooked.
- Sprinkle with herbs and flour and add milk slowly, then follow with whipped cream (step by step, let boil to thicken between steps)
- Toss in all the cheeses, salt and pepper and serve over the linguine!
Serve and Enjoy =)
Credits to: m.facebook.com/tmingredient; ctto