- hakka noodles – ½ packet
- oil – 2 tablespoons
- dry red chili – 2
- garlic – 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- red chili paste – 1 teaspoon
- soy sauce – ¼ teaspoon
- vinegar – ¼ teaspoon
- spring onion white – 1 teaspoon
- spring onion green – 1 tablespoon
- pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- sugar – ¼ teaspoon
- salt – to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a pan. Add hakka noodles, oil, and salt. Cook until noodles get cooked. It should be soft but should be firm. It should not be mushy.
Once done, drain the excess water and rinse the noodles immediately with cold water in order to avoid further cooking. Apply oil on the noodles and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil becomes hot enough, add dry red chili, chopped garlic, spring onion white, and saute till garlic turns golden and the raw smell of garlic goes off completely.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar and chilli paste. Add salt if necessary. Cook on a high flame for a minute.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles, toss well. You can also toss it well using two spoons. Toss until the sauce gets mixed well with the noodles. Add spring onion greens and saute well.
- Serve chilli garlic noodles with paneer manchurian.
Credits to: vegetarianindianrecipes.com