- 1/2 pound beef
- 1 pound wide rice noodle (ho fen)
- 1 small bunch of Chinese chive or scallion; cut into sections around 10cm long
- 1 small bunch of bean sprouts
- 1/4 middle size white onion, shredded
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon starch
Stir fry sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Cut beef into thin slices, put into a bowl. And then add all of ingredients for marinade sauce to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat up cooking oil in wok. Add beef slices in to cook around half minute or just until the color of beef slices changes. Transfer the beef slices out and also pour the oil out. Clean your pan or wok.
- Heat up around 1 and 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil, add rice noodle and onion shreds and straight after that stir in the stir fry sauce. Keep tossing your pan or wok until the noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- Return beef slices and bean sprouts to fry for another half minutes. Keep tossing your pan.
- Add Chinese chives or scallion to fry for another 30 seconds.
Serve hot and Enjoy! =)
Credits to: chinasichuanfood.com