- 300g Plain flour
- 1 ½tsp instant dried yeast
- ½tsp salt
- 180ml hand hot water
- 4tbsp tomato paste
- 150g mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese), sliced
- 4 mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 115g sliced ham/bacon/chicken strips, chopped
- ½ green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2tsp oil
- Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast and salt.
- Add the water and mix to a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 mins until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with cling film. Leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size (about 1 hr).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Punch the risen dough to knock out the large air bubbles and knead for 1 min.
- Roll the dough out to a 25cm circle and place on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato paste over the base leaving a 2cm border.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and scatter over the mushrooms, ham and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until the base is crisp and the mozzarella is melted and golden.
Credits to: stemm.com.au