Here is how to make Delicious Ice Buko with Monggo. This Recipe makes 12 to 16 Popsicles.
- 2 cups coconut juice
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened adzuki or red mung beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded young coconut (optional)
- Put coconut juice, condensed milk, and cream in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- If using conventional molds , put 1 tablespoon of sweetened adzuki or red mung beans in each mold.
- Divide the mixture among the molds. Snap on the lid and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- If using glasses, cups, or other unconventional molds, freeze until the pops are beginning to set, about 2 hours, then insert the sticks and freeze until solid.
- If using an instant ice pop maker, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Shredded young coconut can be used in place of the sweetened beans or add them both.
Credits to: blog.junbelen.com