This delicious Pinya Kangkong Recipe takes only 3 minutes to cook.
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion,sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 can (234 g) Del Monte Pineapple chunks drained (reserve syrup)
- 3 bunches kangkong, leaves and tender stalks only
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Sautè half of garlic until brown. Set aside.
- Sautè remaining garlic and onion.
- Add 2 tbsp soy sauce, oyster sauce, pineapple syrup, 1/8 tsp pepper and kangkong.
- Simmer until almost cooked. Add DEL MONTE Fresh Cut Pineapple Tidbits. Simmer once.
- Top with sesame seeds and fried garlic.
Credits to: prohealthmom.blogspot.com