- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin (preferably color yellow)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 liter of water
- 4 pcs egg
- caramelized sugar
- molds or llanera
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and mix the milk, sugar and water, stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the 1/2 liter of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a near boil and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a llanera and allow to cool.
- Remove from llanera and place on serving plate.
- Pour caramelized sugar on top to mimic the leche plan appearance.
- Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: prettygee.wordpress.com
- 1 25-gram pack Mr. Gulaman (or any unflavored, powdered gelatin)
- 5 1/2 cup water
- 1 12 oz. can Evaporated milk (or 1 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 pieces Egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla or lemon extract (for flavoring)
- Pinch of egg yellow food color
- 9 tbsp. sugar (to caramelize)
- Prepare four oval-shaped tin cans or llanera by caramelizing 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar by direct heat on each one. Set aside.
- Using a saucepan, dissolve the unflavored Mr.Gulaman in water and heat over medium heat.
- Add in the sugar and milk, stirring until bubbly along the sides of the pan but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and add a tablespoon at a time (up to a cup of the hot mixture) on to the egg yolks while beating continuously. MAKE SURE THE EGG YOLK DOESN’T GET COOKED AND TURNED INTO SCRAMBLED EGGS. (This is for food safety to slightly cook the egg without scrambling so you will not be eating raw eggs).
- Add the cup of the egg yolk mix back to the pot to heat up but without bringing to a boil.
- Strain the mixture on to the prepared llaneras and set aside or refrigerate to set.
Serve chilled and Enjoy =)
Credits to: filipino-food-recipes.com
- 4-6 large eggs
- 1 big can alaska Condensed milk
- 1 big can Alaska Evap (Yung white ang label)
- 4 cups water
- 1 bar Yellow color Gulaman or 1 sachet gulaman powder (clear or yellow)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla essence or katas ng dahon ng dayap or grated calamansi rind
PARAAN NG PAGLUTO
- Sa isang bowl, paghaluin ang itlog, condensed milk, evaporated milk, 1 cup sugar at vanilla essence. Batihing mabuti. Kung may blender mas mainam
- Gumawa ng caramelized sugar gamit ang 1 cup pa ng sugar. Lagyan ng kaunting tubig. Ilagay sa mga llanera.
- Sa isang kaserola, lutuin ang gulaman sa 4 cups na tubig. Hayaan hanggang sa kumulo
- Ilagay ang mga pinaghalong sangkap. Hinaan ang apoy ng kalan.
- Haluin ng haluin hanggang sa pakiramdam nyo ay mabigat na ang paghalo.
- Hanguin sa mga llanera na may caramelized sugar. Palamigin hanggang sa ma-set. (Note: Kung gusto ninyong lagyan ng fruit coctail, salain at ito ilagay sa lyanera na may caramelize sugar.)
Credits to: ccto; m.facebook.com/even.hindap.7