- 2 cups leftover and chilled Mashed Potatoes
- Bacon..one slice per Bomb
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- Cheddar Cheese cut into chunks (one chunk per Bomb)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Skewers or toothpicks
- Oil for frying
- Sour Cream and toppings for dipping
- In a large bowl combine the Mashed Potatoes, Egg, and S&P until well blended.
- Grab a small scoop of the Mashed Potatoes and gently form it around a Cheddar Chunk
- Place the Breadcrumbs into a shallow bowl, and roll evenly in the Bread Crumbs.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each one and fry them in the oil ( 350 degrees until they are evenly golden)
- Let the drain on some paper towel .
- Serve them with Sour Cream, and serve them warm! Enjoy!
Credits to: ohbiteit.com