Try this another Delicious Buttered Fried Chicken! These are so good. Mouthwatering!
- Chicken – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – 3 tsp.
- Scrambled egg – 1 PC.
- Cornstarch – 7 tbsp.
- Cooking oil – 1 l (1.06 qt)
- Put the chicken in a bowl and season with the salt, garlic powder and black pepper powder.
- Add the egg and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour the cornstarch gradually while mixing, to coat the chicken finely.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep small pot until very hot and then fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Set aside the fried chicken on kitchen paper to absorb the excess of oil.
- Melt the butter in a pan, return the chicken and mix thoroughly.
Credits to: cookingwithpeachy.com