- 1 cup Chicken, chopped, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup Corn Flour
- 3 tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 cup Curd
- 1/4 cup Green Chilies, finely chopped (or as per taste)
- 1 cup Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Oil as required
- Salt as per taste
- Mix ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and turmeric powder in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and mix. Add corn flour, salt and little curd. Mix well till the chicken pieces are coated nicely. If desired, add 1 tsp of lemon juice and mix. Keep the bowl in the fridge for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 2 minutes or till golden and crisp. Keep aside. In a separate pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add green chilies, mustard seeds and onions. Sauté for 2 minutes and add tomato puree, red chili powder and reduce flame.
- Stir-fry for 10 to 15 minutes. Add red chili powder and simmer for a minute or two.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve hot with rice.
Credits to: sio.midco.net