Yield: 4 omelets
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. course ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 8 eggs
- Chop the chicken into small pieces.
- Heat one-tablespoon oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, water, vinegar and pepper and cook down for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, until heated and set aside.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons oil in a skillet. Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl and pour into the heated skillet. Cook without flipping for 2-3 minutes.
- Add one-fourth of the fried rice to the center of the omelet.
- Roll the rice inside and serve. Garnish with chopped spring onions and slice tomatoes on the side.
- Repeat 2 eggs at a time to make four omelets.
Credits to: zestuous.com