- 400g Beef Fillet
- 100g Onion; finely chopped
- 20 Minced Garlic
- 2 small bell peppers, strips (yellow and green preferably)
- 5 tbsp Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 10g Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp White Sesame seeds
- spring onions (Optional Garnish)
- Cut the beef fillet into thin slices. Season with cornstarch and sugar and set aside for 5 minutes. Then add 3 tbsp Panda Brand Oyster Sauce and toss well.
- Roast the sesame seeds until golden brown and let it cool. Set aside.
- Saute the garlic with a little oil until fragrant. Add in the onion and stir. Add the beef and stir fry at high heat while tossing briskly. Add bell peppers. When the beef is half done, turn the fire off.
- Arrange the beef in a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Beef Tip: Pre Marinate the beef with a few tbsp of soy sauce at least 4 hours before cooking. Store the beef in the freezer to make it more tender. Just before cooking, defrost the meat.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/LeeKumKeePh