- 2 10 oz sirloin steaks
- 2 cups heavy cream (or 16 fl oz)
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped (2 tsp dry)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 20 shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 1 GRILL steaks to medium rare.
- 2 HEAT cream in a sauce pan and lightly boil until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- 3 STIR in Parmesan cheese, basil,salt and pepper.
- 4 Saute’ shrimp.
- 5 TOP steaks with shrimp and cheese sauce.
Credits to: keyingredient.com