- 5 lbs Beef (thinly sliced)
- 1 bag Green onion
- 2 Chopped onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 Apple,
- 2 tbsp Water,
- 1 cup Brown Sugar,
- 1 tsp Black Pepper,
- 3 tsp Cooking Wine,
- 1/3 cup Sesame oil,
- 2 tsp sesame seed,
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce,
- 1/3 cup Sprite (carbonated lemon beverage)
- Remove the blood from the meat with kitchen paper.
- Add water and sugar to beef and mix very gently by hand. Let the sugar sit and soften the beef. Seal the top and leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients for marinade. Grind the apple and mix it with the marinade sauce to give an extra sweetness and mushiness to the beef.
- Pour the marinade and let the beef stay soaked for at least 4 hours. Longer it sits, better it tastes. (I sat it for 3 days)
- To cook barbeque on a grill, broil or sizzle in a hot preheated pan.. Enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/CIEEUSAHighSchool