- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Crust: Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together; press firmly over bottom of pan.
- Filling: Mix sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla just until mixed, scraping down the sides of bowl as needed.
- On low speed, add cream; beat just to blend.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes until cake has risen, edges are very lightly browned and center still jiggles when pan is moved.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack about 1 1/2 hours (cake will set completely).
- Run knife around edge of pan; cover loosely and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Credits to: food.com