- 1 cup of melted butter (or 1 stick of butter and 1 stick of margarine)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (10.5-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Whisk together melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
- Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes.
- Drizzle Chocolate Frosting over warm cake.
TIP: Let these cool completely before cutting into squares!
- 1 (16 oz) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa
- Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
Credits to: bakingwithmelissa.blogspot.com