- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 Tbsp melted butter/margarine
- 1/4 cup Milk (I used oat milk to make it dairy free)
- Chocolate chips, sprinkles, marshmallows, nuts, crushed candy cane/mint anything your heart desires (Optional)
- Combine flour, brown sugar and cocoa in mug and mix until it is generously blended and there are no lumps in the cocoa.
- Add melted butter/margarine and milk, whisk thoroughly.
- Cook in microwave at 30 second intervals until no liquid remains on top. Mine took 1.5 min.
- Add desired toppings:)
Credits to: m.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9