Linagpang a soup dish made of shredded broiled chicken meat or deboned fish mixed with chopped hot chili, fish paste or shrimp paste, and spices, then poured with a scoop of freshly boiled water. –source: translate.sandayong.com
- 1 whole bangus, sinugba/inihaw/broiled with skin on
- 2 whole onions, sliced
- 4 big tomatoes, sliced
- Onion leaves (garnish)
- 2-3 cups boiling/hot water
The suggested way of broiling bangus for linagpang – whole with skin on.
- Flake broiled bangus, into “bite size” pieces.
- Mix with onions and tomatoes.
- Add boiling water and “sort of mix with force to bring out the flavors and juices”.
- Season with salt and garnish with onion leaves.
- Serve hot.
- While this recipe is for bangus, other fishes can also be used like tilapia, catfish and other fishes that can be broiled with scales on.
Credits to: iloilofoodtrip.blogspot.com