- 8 fudgee bars
- 1 pack of nestle cream
- 1/2 of 1 can condensed milk
- 2-3 packs Cream-O cookies (crushed)
- Cover your pan with aluminum foil for easy unmolding.
- Whip the cream until it doubled its size, then add condensed milk. Mix it well.
- Chill for at least an hour before assembling cake.
- Slice each bars into half (horizontal or pahiga)
- Spread your pan with chilled whipped all purpose cream, then place the sliced Fudgee bars, pressed it and allow no spaces in between.
- Next, pour part of the chilled all purpose cream. Sprinkle crushed Cream-O. And do the same for the next layer. (Reserve some of whipped cream for final finishing after unmolding)
Tips: You can also layer it in the middle with marshmallows. And decorate it with colorful Nips.
Chill for few minutes. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Credits to: ctto