- 1 cup salted butter (melted)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (11 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9×13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate with a spatula.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour. Cut while bars are still cool
Credits to: epicurious.com