- Red Capsicum / Red Bell Pepper – 1 large
- Red Bird Eye Chilli – 6 ( I used fresh red chillies)
- Garlic – 6 to 7 fat cloves
- Red Chilli Powder / Paprika – 2 tblspn
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 to 3 tblspn
- Oregano – 1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Chicken Drumsticks – 5 to 6
- Take the ingredients given except chicken in a blender and make it into a puree.
- Take chicken and make deep slashes on them.
- Pour the marinate over it and mix well. Leave it for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. I left it for 2 days.
- Now heat your oven to 250 degree C on grill mode. Line a baking tray with foil, place a rack over it and place chicken on the rack.
- Put this in the oven on the upper rack near to the grill. Grill this for 7 to 10 mins.
- Now invert the chicken and grill again for 7 to 10 more mins.
- Now the chicken is well seared on both sides.
- Now place the chicken in the foil lined tray, brush some more sauce over the chicken.
- Now change the oven temp to 120 degree C. Change to mode to baking mode from the grill mode.
- Put the tray in the center rack and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Now the chicken must be juicy and tender.. When the chicken is cooking, pour the leftover sauce in a pan and cook till oil separates from it.
- Serve this sauce with the chicken
Credits to: m.facebook.com/Bobscuisine