- 1/2 kl boneless chicken breast, ground or minced
- 1 pc. medium size minced onion
- 1 small minced carrot
- 3 stalks finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp iodized salt
- lumpia wrappers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- a pinch msg.
- a pinch of freshly ground pepper
- In a deep mixing bowl, combine minced chicken, onion, carrot, celery, salt, And ground pepper.
- Add in soy sauce, sesame oil and eggs.
- Mix them in with the meat mixture until everything is held together.
- Take about 1½ tbsp of the fillings and wrap to about half an inch diameter spring roll.
- Continue rolling and wrapping until you consumed all the mixture.
- In a wide non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the spring rolls in batches.
- Cook both sides in moderate heat until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
Serve hot and crispy with sauce recipe below. Enjoy!
Honey Soy Garlic and Ginger Sauce
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all ingredients together, to make enough flavouring for a stir-fry for four.
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com; healthyfood.co.nz