- 1 lb. pork shoulder, cut into cubes
- 2 pieces medium boiled eggs
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Laurel Leaves (optional)
- Combine pork and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic. Cook until gold brown. Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Add the marinated pork along with the remaining marinade. Cook until it turns brown (around 3 to 4 minutes).
- Pour-in water and beef broth. Let boil.
- Add the peppercorn, bay leaves, and garlic. Cover and cook in ow to medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pork becomes tender. You can add more water if the liquid starts to dry out.
- Add Laurel Leaves (optional)
- Add the vinegar. Let the liquid boil again. Stir.
- Add sugar and boiled eggs. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. You can add salt, if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve, Share and enjoy!
Credits to: panlasangpinoy.com