- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of salt
- Evaporated Milk for garnish
- In a pan, combine cooked brown rice and water. Boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice becomes softer.
- Add cocoa powder and stir until dissolved. At this stage, the porridge starts to thicken.
- Gradually add a tablespoon at a time of sugar until you achieved your desired sweetness.
- Add salt and stir.
- Add more water until you reach your desired consistency. Pour over some evaporated milk and add fried tuyo for the side dish.
Serve and enjoy!
Credits to: CTTO