This pasta is so sinfully delicious and high in cholesterol though..
- 250g spaghetti or any pasta you want
- 300g prawns, shelled
- 2-3 pcs long squid, sliced into rings
- 3 heaping tbsp aligue (crab fat)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup shrimp stock
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- grated parmesan, 1/4 cup + more for garnishing
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, set aside
- Season prawns and squid rings with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy pan add olive oil then quickly half cook seafood in very hot temperature.
- Remove from pan then set aside.
- Using the same pan, reduce heat to medium then add olive oil if needed then sauté garlic and onions until lightly brown in colour.
- Pour the white wine and deglaze, once liquid is thick and brownish in colour add aligue (crab fat) and shrimp stock bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Add the cooked pasta, cooked seafood and parsley. Give it a good mix then add the cream. Turn heat to high and continue mixing until sauce is evenly distributed.
- Squeeze lemon on top then add grated parmesan. Season with freshly ground pepper and if needed some salt.
- Remove from pan then serve with more parmesan cheese.
Credits to: angsarap.net