- 7 whole graham crackers (equals 1 cup), finely crushed…
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy bars (I used hershey’s), divided into rectangles
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Finely crush the graham crackers into crumbs, using whatever method you want. I used my slap chop, but a food processor would work or even putting them in a plastic bag and smashing.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and melted butter into a small bowl.
- Evenly divide crumb mixture into each cup of a 24 cup mini muffin pan, grease slightly before using. Press crumbs down to form shallow cups.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
- While that’s baking, break the candy breaks into the divided rectangle pieces. Also cut the marshmallows in half using a scissors that has been sitting in cold water.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place one chocolate rectangle into each cup.
- Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup.
- Return to oven for 2-4 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- If you’d like the tops to be brown, turn the oven to broil, and broil the s’mores bites for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before carefully removing them from the pan.
- Chocolate ganache
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Let cool until thick yet pourable, 2 to 3 minutes.
Do not freeze, preferably eat within 3 days of making.
Recipe adapted from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
Credits to: sweetpeaskitchen.com