- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/c brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 kilogram pork loin , cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons canola Oil
- 1 can Pineapple sliced
- salt and pepper
- garnish basil, thyme, or parsley (your choice of fresh herbs)
- Marinate pork in pineapple, sugar and soy sauce. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade. Set the marinade aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pan-fry the pork until the meat turns brown.
- Pour in the remaining marinade, pineapple slices. Simmer for until pork is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve in thin slices. Enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=922875327828923&substory_index=0&id=317488281700967