- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Use a cookie scoop or measuring tbsp to scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or just until they start to turn light, golden brown on top.
- Let cookies cool completely on cookie sheets.
Credits to: momontimeout.com/2016/01/chocolate-chip-banana-cookies