- 500 grams mung bean sprouts, togue
- 1 bunch wing beans, sigarillas, trimmed, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup pork belly, cooked, cut into strips
- 1 cup small to medium shrimps, shelled
- 1 block firm tofu, fried, cut into strips
- 2-3 cloves, garlic, peeled, crushed, chopped
- 1 small size onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium size tomato, chopped
- 1 small size carrot, skinned, cut into 2” strips
- 1 small size red bell pepper, trimmed, deseeded, cut into 2” strips
- 1/4 cup fish sauce, patis
- cooking oil
- In a wok or frying pan sauté the garlic, onion and tomato until fragrant. Add in the pork and shrimps, stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the fish sauce and continue to stir cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Add in about 1/2 to 1 cup of water, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the sigarillas and continue to stir cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add in the carrots and bell pepper.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are just cook. Correct saltiness if required.
- Then add in the fried tofu and togue. Stir cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Credits to: overseascookingpinoy.net