- Pork liver – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Lemon juice – from 1/2 PC.
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Onion (sliced) – 1 PC.
- Garlic (minced) – 1 PC.
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp.
- Onion rings – from 1 PC. onion, for garnishing
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the pork liver for 30 minutes with soy sauce, 1/2 of the garlic, black pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the onion and the remaining garlic.
- Add the pork liver and cook for 10 minutes, add salt if needed.
- Distribute the onion rings on the liver and serve.
Credits to: cookingwithpeachy.com/wordpress/pork-liver-adobo