- 1 kilo medium size danggit,
- 1/2 kilo medium size shrimps or prawns
- 1/2 kilo clams
- 3 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- 2 medium size tomato, quartered
- 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed
- 1 bundle leeks, cut into 2” length
- Place clams in a plastic container with lid, cover with water and let sit for several hours to allow the clams to expel sand and discard sea water, change water frequently, wash and drain, keep aside.
- Trim whiskers and legs of each shrimp, wash thoroughly, keep aside. Remove gills and innards of the danggit. Wash fish and slit diagonally across the middle, keep aside.
- In a pot bring to a boil 8 to 10 cups of water, add in the tanglad, ginger, onion and tomato, simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the clams, shrimp and fish and continue to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until the clams shells are open, the shrimps turned to orange in color. Season with salt to taste, add in the leeks and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until fish are just cooked. Serve hot.
Credits to: overseaspinoycooking.net