- 1 kilo oyster, remove from the shell
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2-3 red hot chili pepper (labuyo), chopped
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 raw egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid seasoning
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise(optional)
- 4-5 pieces calamansi
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Dip oyster on beaten egg then dredge with cornstarch mixture.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry coated oyster for 5 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.Chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt butter then saute garlic and onions.
- Add chopped fried oyster, liquid seasoning, ground pepper, chili and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Transfer to sizzling plate, serve with fried egg and calamansi on the side. Enjoy!
Credits to: filipinostylerecipe.com