- 500 grams ground pork
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix everything in a medium bowl
Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours, up to overnight, for the flavors to meld.
- Divide into three (or four, if you want smaller ones) patties.
When ready to cook, fry each patty on a non-stick frying pan with a little cooking oil, over medium heat.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes on each side. Please note that you should always watch the pan. These patties have lots of sugar so they will definitely burn if the heat’s too high.
To assemble, you’ll need:
- Pancake bun(s)
- Longganisa patty(s)
- Bacon strips
- Scrambled egg(s)
- Slice cheddar cheese
- Assemble each sandwich as you would build a typical burger.
- Start with the bottom half of the bun, cheese, bacon, scrambled egg and langgonisa patty.
Credits to: gutomna.com/longganisa-burger