No Ice Cream maker needed.
- 1 can jackfruit ( sold in oriental store)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Puree jackfruit in a food processor.(discard the juice)
- In a bowl, combine milk, heavy cream, condensed milk and vanilla.
- Gently fold in the jackfruit puree and mix until well blended.
- Place in a freezer container with lid.
- Freeze for an hour and take it out of the freezer and stir to break the crystal.
- Place back in the freezer and continue process for each hour for about 6 to 7 hours or until it is completely firm. This process will make a smooth and silky ice cream. Yum.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662555787162138&substory_index=0&id=500012080083177