- 2 kilos talaba or oysters, retain half shell
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 whole garlic (minced)
- 2 cups grated cheese, the more toppings the better
- In a pan, melt butter in medium heat.
Saute minced garlic until golden brown.
- Drain garlic and set aside the melted butter.
- Prepare oysters – clean and wash thoroughly.
- Choose those with deeper shells so it can hold more toppings. Pour boiling water into each oyster.
- Place topping into each oyster shell. Pour the melted butter on the oyster then top garlic.
- Place a very generous amount of cheese then more garlic on top. You can also sprinkle powdered milk on top of the cheese.
- Bake in an oven pre heated at 350 degrees F for approximately 10-15 mins or until cheese has melted.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Credits to: iloilofoodtrip.blogspot.com/2015/02/baked-talaba-with-cheese-and-garlic.html?m=1