(Spicy Savory Mussels in Coconut Milk)
- 1 kilo mussels
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 red siling labuyo
- 1 green siling labuyo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon grass, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Lime juice from 1 lime
- Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning (filipino traditional vetsin)
- In pan heat oil and add garlic, siling labuyo, ginger and lemongrass.
- Add the mussels and add the coconut milk. Cook till all shells open.
- Add sesame oil, lime juice and Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning.
Serve in bowls with rice on the side.
Credits to: kusina101.com/2013/03/ginataang-tahong-quickfire-recipe.html?m=1