- 2 pack Honey Graham Crackers
- 2 cans 168ml Alaska Condensada
- 1 pack Crushed Grahams Honey
- 5 medium-sized ripe mangoes, cut into thin slices
- 4 packs 250ml Nestle All-purpose Cream (chilled)
- 175g Kraft Eden Cheese, grated
Mini square plastic tubs.
- Cut mangoes into uniform thin slices and set aside the seeds. Scrape off the mangoes from the seeds and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the chilled all-purpose cream to the mango puree and mix well.
- Add in the condensed milk and grated cheese to the mango cream mixture.
- For a thicker consistency, add in a quarter cup of the crushed grahams to the cream mixture.
- Lay graham crackers in a pan. Fill the spaces with crushed grahams.
- Add around 1/4 inch thick layer of the cream mixture on top of the grahams.
- Add in the mangoes and add another layer of the cream mixture.
- Pour in a little cream on top of the mangoes.
- Repeat stacking the grahams, cream mixture, and mangoes until you reach the top of the pan. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and decorate with mango slices on the center.
- Chill for around 30 minutes to an hour.
Serve chilled and enjoy!!! 😀
Credits to: kriskamarie.com/2013/05/graham-refrigerated-cake-queso-mango_21.html?m=1