- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor
- Seasame seeds
- Sift flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix brown sugar, water, oil, butter flavor and vanilla flavor. ( or add flour mixture in step 1 all at once to the liquid mixture, not little by little). Mix to blend.
- With a teaspoon, take a but of batter and drop into a bowl of sesame seeds. Pick seasme-seed covered batter and roll between palms to form a round mixture.
- Drop into prepared tray. Make sure your deep fat fryer or Kawali is full of hot cooking oil but make sure temperature is moderate.
- Fry in deep hot fat until brown (slightly dark brown). This is crispy outside and soft inside.
Yields 36 pieces.
Credits to: pinoyfoodblog.com/baking-recipes/cebu-binangkal-sesame-balls