With a dressing that will blow your mind!
- 6 mandarin oranges, divided (for dressing and salad)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup papaya, sliced
- 2-5 melon aliced
- 3 kiwi, sliced
- 3 mangoes, cut into bite size chunks
- Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Ginger Paste or fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Wash and dry lemon, lime and 2 mandarin oranges. Zest the washed and dried citrus with a zester or fine grater. Add to 1 cup measuring cup or small bowl. Cut each in half and squeeze the juice into the measuring cup. (You should get about 1/2 cup juice). Add honey, ginger and poppy seeds to juice mixture and whisk until combined. Set aside or place in the refrigerator if serving later.
- Prepare remaining fruit. Slice strawberries and kiwi. Section remaining oranges. Cut papaya and mango into bite size chunks. Place all fruits in a large bowl. Pour dressing on top of fruit about 30 minutes before serving. Gently toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!
COOK’S NOTE: This fruit salad is fabulous with whatever you have on hand. I love carambola (star fruit). Bananas are lovely, but have to be added at the last minute or they will get soft and not look pretty
Credits to: theslowroasteditalian.com/2015/03/best-ever-tropical-fruit-salad.html