- 125 gms. amul butter
- 125 gms. chocolate, chopped
- 100 gms. almonds
- 4 eggs, separated
- 125 gms. caster sugar, icing sugar
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave oven or in the top of a double boiler over
simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the almonds.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar and stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin pan hollows, up to the top.
- Bake for 15 mins. at 180 C.
- Set it aside to cool.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/I-LOvE-chOcOLatEZ-buT-u-R-aRE-MuCH-MOrE-SweEtER-thAn-I-thOughT-226557737397343