- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- garlic salt ( or salt and pepper )
- shredded cabbage and onion for garnish
- Shred or slice your cabbage thinly as possible. Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl of water and set aside. Cut the chicken breasts diagonally about 1/2 inch thick. Season with garlic salt (or salt and pepper). Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk. Coat the chicken with flour. Then dip it into the egg wash. Finally coat well with the panko bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil for 5-7 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Enjoy with tonkatsu sauce. If you don’t have any, you can simply put a couple drops of soy sauce into ketchup.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Credits to: m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1708886316055916&id=1702472043364010