- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ kg. chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 pc. onion, quartered
- 1 (2-inch) pc. ginger, sliced
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1 pc. sayote or ¼ pc. papaya, cut into wedges
- 1 cup gata
- 1 cup water
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cube
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- ½ pc. siling labuyo, chopped
- ½ bunch dahon ng sili
- Saute onion and half of the ginger in pre-heated oil for 2 minutes.
- Over high heat, add chicken and saute for a minute. Add fish sauce and mix well.
- Add sayote. Pour gata and water, add remaining half of the ginger. Let this simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Knorr Chicken Cube. Let this simmer until chicken and vegetables are cooked.
- Add hot sauce and siling labuyo. Add dahon ng sili, let the sauce simmer for another minute and serve.
Preparation time15 minCooking time30 min
Credits to: knorr.com.ph/recipes/detail/15977/1/spicy-tinola-recipe