- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 pcs Spring Chicken (less than a kilo each), cut in serving pieces
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 can Liver Spread pepper
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 pc carrot, cubed 1 ½” thick
- 1 ½ cup green and red bell pepper, diced
- 2 pcs potato, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Olives
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, vinegar and tomato sauce for 30 minutes. Set aside the marinate mixture and fry the chicken in oil. Return the mixture to the chicken and let boil.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, carrots, potatoes, liver spread and hot sauce. Cook until done. Remove from heat and garnish with grated cheese and olives. Season with salt and pepper.
Credits to: topsecretcookingrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/12/spring-chicken-caldereta.html