- 100 gram corn flour
- 150 gram plain flour
- 10 gram baking powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Enough iced perrier or soda water (club soda)to make batter (should coat your finger)
- A selections of vegetables- (your choice)
- sweet potato, Kabocha squash, Enoki mushroom, Eggplant, broccoli, and Capsicum
- Mix all the ingredients all together.
- Gently add iced liquid.
- Briefly stir. Do not over stir (a bit stay lumpy)
- Dip vegetables into batter and deep fry in hot oil.
For the Tempura Sauce:
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 c. hot water
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp. grated radish (optional)
- Drop bouillon cubes in water in a small saucepan and boil.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, and ginger; stir in grated radish.
Credits to: m.facebook.com/lyauzir.page