Your weekend project with the kids. Lets not forget our favorite cookies back in the days. These simple cookies are perfect with a cup of coffee. Get ready with some favorite flashback stories for your kids, so they can relate..
- 1 piece of egg
- ½ cup of white or brown sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- ½ cup of powdered milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (or 375 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Grease the sheet pan using butter or vegetable oil.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. In another bowl, combine baking powder, sugar, flour, cornstarch, butter, powdered milk, and salt. Add the beaten egg and mix them all up until it thickens.
- Knead the mixture for a few minutes to create dough. Roll it into a ball about one to two inches in size and place it properly on the sheet pan. The dough can make at least 12-14 pieces of puto seko.
- Put it in the preheated oven and bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes or until it turns light brown.
- After baking, let your puto seko cool down before serving. You may sell it in a pack.
Credits to: entrepreneur.com.ph/business-ideas/homebased-business-idea-how-to-make-puto-seko