- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 can A&W TEN root beer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. root beer concentrate
- 2 8 oz. tubs whipped topping
- Prepared graham cracker crust (recipe below)
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 15 graham crackers or Ready made crushed version
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. sugar
- kosher salt
Make the crust:
- In a Ziploc bag or food processor, crush graham crackers until fine. Transfer to a large bowl. To bowl, add butter, sugar, and a generous pinch of salt. Mix until evenly combined.
- Pack tightly in pie dish and bake at 350 degrees F until golden and fragrant, 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
Make the Filling:
- Mix the vanilla ice cream, the Greek yogurt, the root beer, sugar, and root beer concentrate all together until combined.
- I used my Kitchenaid for this part, which worked perfectly.
- Gently fold in the 2 containers of whipped topping.
- Pour into the pie crust, and freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Optional: Decorate with whipped cream or nestle all purpose cream (chilled) on top with fresh cherries or fruits and grounded nuts. Enjoy!!
Credits to: makelifelovely.com/2014/11/root-beer-float-pie.html