- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla essence ( for coconut flavour)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 Tablespoons desiccated coconut ( for coconut flavour)
- Coconut flakes
Makes about 12 coconut balls
- In a medium sized pot heat up on medium heat sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, butter and coconut. Stir constantly until thick.
- Grease a bowl with butter and pour mixture into it and chill for half an hour.
- Grease your hands with some butter, taking a teaspoonful of batter at a time roll into balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut flakes or powdered sugar.
Keep it chilled and serve. Enjoy!
Credits to: coconutballs.grandmotherskitchen.org/recipes/condensed-milk-coconut-balls.html