- 6-7 Buko or young coconut grated
- 2 all purpose cream or whipped cream
- 1 can (300 ml)condensed milk
- 5 pandan leaves (washed and cleaned)
- 1 pouch gulaman powder (jello powder 24 g) or 2 bars green gulaman
- 3 drops drops green food color for white jello powder only
- 4 cups of buko juice or water
- sugar to taste
- Soak pandan leaves with 4 cups of buko juice. Bring to a boil for a few minutes. Turn off heat. Remove pandan leaves.
- Pour in jello powder and add sugar to sweeten. Stir until dissolved. Stir continuously over medium heat until the mixture is close to a boil. Turn off heat and transfer into a preferred mold or container.
(if you are using white jello powder, you may add 3 drops of green food color to the mixture).
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes, let it cool and until it becomes firm. Cut the jello into cubes. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, mix the grated buko with condensed milk, jello, and all purpose cream. Add some sugar according to taste.
Chill and serve. Enjoy!
Credits to: cooknshare.com/recipe/filipino-buko-pandan