Part A (Crust):
- 1-1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs*
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
*Make sure crumbs are finely grounded. Pack them into cups when measuring.
Part B (Filling):
- 2 – 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2/3 Cup Durian Flesh
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Flour
For the crust:
- Mix Part A together and press the mixed crumbs onto the bottom and the sides of a 9” tart pan. I use the bottom of the glass to help me press the crumbs. Chill and set aside.
For the filling:
- In a mixing bowl, blend milk and durian flesh until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In another mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one by one and mix until smooth. Add in blended durian flesh and vanilla extract.
- Finally sprinkle in flour and mix batter well. Pour cheese mixture into tart pan.
- Bake tart for about 40-45 minutes until the center is set.
- Remove and let cheese tart cool before chilling in the the refrigerator.
Serve cold and enjoy!!!
Credits to: simply-june.blogspot.com/2009/11/durian-cheesecake-cheese-tart.html?m=1